Thursday, March 20, 2014

PSYCHIC READING AT THE CONFERENCE with Deborah Wellborn, the Sunshine Psychic




Hello Romance Writers!

I am so excited! I will be doing readings all weekend at the Desert Dreams Conference.

PLEASE CONTACT ME OFF THE LOOPS
for appointments at _sunshinepsychic@aol.com
or Text / Call me at 602-881-0436
You can also sign up at the conference registration desk.
There will be info on where my table will be at the registration desk and hospitality suite.

CONFERENCE SPECIAL
Readings are 15 minutes for $20
Yes, you can sign up for more than one time slot, separately or back to back if available.

READING SCHEDULE
Friday 9am to 5pm, 9pm to Midnight
Saturday 7:30 am to 8:30 am. 6pm to Midnight
Sunday 12noon and on.

Look for my conference raffle basket, "A Stargazer's Picnic Basket."
I'm predicting a dynamite conference experience.

I will be attending the conference as a writer, as well.
I simply can't wait!

See you there!
The Sunshine Psychic

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the fantastic article. The place else could anyone get that kind of info in such a perfect means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such information. To get new information visit here
    Psychic Readings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    Psychic Readings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your blog. I really appreciate your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Frndz....
    Nice Blog......
    I will Remember your Great this Information! Nice post,it is really very helpful for me.One of the few articles I’ve read today.I’m saying thanks

    Psychic Readings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!. I don’t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. psychic reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello friends....
    Nice Blog........
    Thanks for your blog. I just landed up in your blog and I really appreciate your blog. It is full of resourceful information.

    Free Psychic Reading

    ReplyDelete